God Bless You


There comes a time in everyone’s life


when you lose someone you love


they’re here today but gone tomorrow


to a better place, above and


when I think of times we shared


those childhood memories I cannot be sad


even though you’re gone


they’ll always stay with me


I know you can hear me


you know my heart cries out loud


when I think about you


you’ll always make me proud


in my eyes you have done no wrong


and your memories will live on


I remember the day when I got the news


about the one I was going to lose


but the Simple Man will carry on


in our hearts you will stay strong


Brother, you’re a hero


and a legend in your own time


a shining star in the Southern Sky


My love for you will never die


So fly on Freebird and let God


hear my words


even after life, our love is strong


God Bless You

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

رحيل

الفريج